Come and share your ideas and experiences, including about local health services, to help improve what’s on offer in Scarborough and possibly develop new services.
Healthwatch North Yorkshire and SeeCHANGE want to hear from you as part of our healthy conversations. These will be a friendly place to have a chat about what’s important to you, local health services, and what could help you be healthy.
Come and join us at one of our conversations:
- Wednesday 3 November, 2- 3.30pm – Studio 2, The Street, 12 Lower Clark Street, Scarborough, YO12 7PW
- Wednesday 3 November, 6-7.30pm Studio 3, The Street, 12 Lower Clark Street, Scarborough, YO12 7PW
- Monday 8 November, 11am – 12.30pm at The Friends Meeting House, Quaker Close, Scarborough, YO12 5QZ
- Monday 8 November 1 – 3pm at Eastfield Community Centre, High Street, Eastfield, Scarborough YO11 3LJ (part of the Get Crafty session – so make some Christmas cards and share your experiences with us)
- Saturday 6 November, 10.30 – 11.30am online on Zoom.
- Tuesday 9 November, 12.30 – 1.30pm online on Zoom.
We are holding some events in person and some online - to ensure as many people as possible can attend.
SeeCHANGE is a project funded by the National Lottery Community Fund which has brought together a wide range of people all wanting to help improve the health and wellbeing of people living in Scarborough. Healthwatch North Yorkshire is the independent champion for people using health and care services in the county.