Have your say!
You are invited to Healthwatch North Yorkshire’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Thursday 9 September 2021 at 4-5:30pm.
This year it will take place virtually on Zoom.
Staff and volunteers will share what Healthwatch North Yorkshire has been doing over the past year and our future plans, and you’ll get an opportunity to have your health and care questions answered by a panel of experts including:
- Richard Webb, Corporate Director for Health & Adult Services, North Yorkshire County Council
- Steve Russell, Chief Executive, Harrogate & District NHS Foundation Trust
- Andrew Dangerfield, Head of Primary Care Transformation, North Yorkshire Clinical Commissioning Group
- Peter Davenport, Consultant & Former CEO, Definition Agency
- Ashley Green, Chief Executive Officer, Healthwatch North Yorkshire
Have your questions answered by our panel of experts!
If you would like to ask the panel a question, please submit one on the registration form.
We may not have time to ask all the questions submitted. If your question isn't answered at the event, we will get you an answer by email as quickly as possible.
Once registered, you’ll get the Zoom sign in details and an agenda a few days before the event.
If you need any help with booking your place, call us on 01904 552 687.