Over the past year we have gone through significant changes - gaining an almost entirely new staff team, more volunteers and Trustees - all whilst adapting and learning how to cope with the pandemic.
We have had an incredibly successful year and have developed strong and growing partnerships. We are optimistic and looking forward with renewed energy to representing and influencing health and social care matters that affect the people of North Yorkshire.
Highlights from our year
- We heard from 1,018 people about their experiences of health and social care
- 74,128 people visited our website
- We engaged with and signposted 393 people
- We produced 8 reports and 3 intelligence briefings
- 88 volunteers helped us carry out our work
Our plans for 2021/2022
Our business plan outlines the steps we will take over the next 12 months.
Working as a team we have decided set objectives that we will work to achieve over the next year - these objectives are in line with Healthwatch England's strategy.